Sunday, August 26, 2012

CHUCK BERRY Trellis



After nearly 17 years, one of the wooden uprights
holding up the raspberries in our backyard finally rotted
away and collapsed last week while Tom was trying to
tighten the wires. Tom decided that he would
build Margaret a new trellis using steel set in concrete
so he would never have to rebuild this again.
Tom incorporated some recycled steel window rachets
into the simple design and also reinstalled
 CHUCK BERRY
on top of the south support. The north support
features a small wind chime, something Tom loves.
 
 CHUCK BERRY
Trellis
North end of trellis
 
 Me and my worm
I tried to be of assistance today but I was far too
 fascinated with a beautiful bright green tomato
hornworm Margaret gave to me.
Then, I got tired and fell asleep under the raspberries.
All in all, a very pleasant day.
 
Respectfully,
The Junior Associate
JUNIOR

No comments:

Post a Comment