Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKSGIVING 2013

Gratitude refers to feeling thankfulness and appreciation for people, places and events.
An attitude of gratitude can change your life.
As Willie Nelson once said, "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."
 
Research has shown that people who wrote down 5 things for which they were grateful during the week for a period of 10 weeks were 25% happier than persons who didn't do this small task. 
These people were also more optimistic about the future, felt better
about their lives and exercised more.

 
I don't know if there are any studies about grateful kitties but
I know that I am very thankful for many things:
 
-For finding my way to my home on Mosier Creek when I was lonely and only 6 months old 
-For the warm woodstove and my favorite box and my blanket on the old rocking chair
-For all of the beautiful Hawaiian slack key guitar and ukulele music that plays all day long for me
-For Tom's warm arm around me each morning


and
 
 -For tasty kitty food, fresh water in my dish every day...
and occasional treats
 
 
HAPPY THANKGIVING!
 
Mahalo, 
JUNIOR

No comments:

Post a Comment